Inspiring Denmark strives to attract international conventions and conferences to the Region of Southern Denmark. We also advise on general business tourism development and on innovation and skills development.
The foundation’s Business Registration number is 31 51 48 35.
Inspiring Denmark is located in Middelfart.
Telephone: +45 75 82 92 10
(Monday to Thursday 09.00-16.00, Friday 09.00-14.00)
Director: Birgitte Hee Olesen
Telephone: +45 29 20 19 01
The Board of Directors
The foundation has a Board of Directors comprising seven representatives from the branch, regional and municipal politics and VisitDanmark (national tourism organisation). The Board is elected for a period of four years. The current Board is:
- Chairman: Director Grete Højgaard, MESSE C.
- Vice-chairman: Regional Council member Bo Libergren, Region of Southern Denmark
Members of the Board:
- Mayor Jørn Pedersen, Kolding Municipality
- Regional Council member Karsten Uno Petersen, Region of Southern Denmark
- Hotel Manager Tom Pedersen, Frederik VI’s Hotel.
- General Manager Martin Aadal Nielsen, Hotel LEGOLAND
The foundation manages a series of projects and a network under the umbrella name, Inspiring Denmark.